Looking to blog for our store?
We are looking for experience bloggers to blog about our designs at ::D!vine Style::
- Must have at least 2-3 months experience blogging for the fashion world in SL.
- We prefer a blogger that has a fashion mind and attitude. This means a good fun fashion writer with great narrative ideas for our designs to make our customers excited in visiting us to out our creations. A very enthusiastic blogger.
- A blogger takes tasteful pictures. Therefore a good knowledge of your viewer lightning, shadows, good angles of your camera or Photoshot program is what we need. The program to retouch or Edit your pictures is not important as long as you know where to adapt a creative look with shadows and lights.
- Must know how to make excellent descriptions of the design. Including attaching links where to find what you are describing
- To know the importance of blogging once or twice a week depending of what we offer.
- To find locations and add them where ::D!vine Style:: might be participating. Such as sales events, gifts stores.
- You must always follow up your own blogging with ::D!vine Style:: by making sure that the blog goes to several other feeds.
- It is your responsibility as a blogger to be updated of releases and updates by asking Dyannia or Dollen McMillan.
- To let us know always by sending us a notecard when you blog with link to where our items have been blogged.
- You must join our facebook and flickr (soon) to post there also and add your link where you blogged
~Filling up an application does not mean you are automatically accepted.~
—However, a good way to be selected is when you show us how active you are as a blogger, the quality of you blogging and all the effort you showed when blogging. This will definitely will show how many followers you got.
Please create a notecard in world. RENAME: Blogger Applicant (Your Name) (date of application)
Inside the notecard attach 1 pictures. “One” a snapshot anywhere in Second Life. “One” profile photo of yourself. “One” in the area of ::D!vine Store:: (you choose what to photograph there) “One” example of a photo you have blogged before.
Select one of our products and make a narrative description of the item where you are ‘not’ selling the item but enjoying the creation of the design. Not necessary to buy the item but if you prefer you can.
Send notecard with this info to Dyannia Resident and Dollen McMillan along with a short message in IM that you sent us a notecard.
Thank you for thinking and considering ::D!vine Style:: for your blogging experience and FUN. Remember, if you have passion for what you do, the rest is very easy!